T : 817-632-6363
F : 817-632-6313
Lu / Partner
Before founding Dowell Pham Harrison LLP, Lu Pham spent 25 years representing clients in employment and business litigation matters throughout the United States. Lu serves as national coordinating counsel for various foreign manufacturers/importers on all litigation matters throughout the U.S.
Principal practice area
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- The University of Texas at Arlington (B.A., 1987)
He advocates for his clients in court and before administrative agencies against claims of employment discrimination, wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, workers compensation retaliation, and whistle blowing.
He represents employers against class actions involving wage and hour claims, negotiates and drafts Executive Compensation Agreements, and trains employers on effective employment practices, litigation avoidance, compliance with anti-discrimination statutes, and wage and hour matters.
Bar admissions and certifications
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U,S. Tax Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Supreme Court
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Master, Eldon B. Mahon Inns of Court
Professional And Community
- Tarrant County Bar Association; Director 2016-2019
- Development Board, University of Texas at Arlington
- Named ‘Super Lawyer’ by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service, 2004-2016
- Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent rating
- The American Lawyer & Corporate Counsel magazine’s “2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment”